
This is one of the best recipe I have taken from my mum. It's a combo of strong flavors and all together they make the most amazing olive paste ever. Most of the people dislike some or all the ingredients but yet I haven't found anybody who doesn't love the Salsetta Verde. So, don't be skeptic, try it once and you will love it!
Ingredients:
bunch of parsely
olive oil
10 green olives
bunch of capers
3 anchovies
1 clove of garlic
bunch of nuts (almonds, pistachios)
juice of half lemon
1 table spoon of vinegar
breadcrumbs
mayonnaise
Notice that the quantities I have written on the ingredients are approximate. Starting from the parsley, put the ingredients in a blender except for the mayonnaise and blend them all. Taste the paste and add what ever you think is missing to have the perfect balance between the flavors. Once you are satisfy of the result, add the mayonnaise.
You can use the Salsetta Verde as a dip or you can spread it on toasted bread. You can also serve it on a side of a barbecued steak or fish fillet.
No comments:
Post a Comment